View Profile MonoShluk

33 Movie Reviews

I have never expected something of this level on Newground... Glad to be surprised!

An amazing movie! Good job and congratz on the tank award! you deserve it!!!

HAHAHA!!!

That was great :)

All my 5 are belong to you.

Starktoons responds:

Thanks! :D

That was.... errr..... quick.

In animation timing is everything. Maybe you should consider showing less, for a little longer next time :) It was well done, but I can't remember a thing cause it was so dang quick!

Keep at it - you seem to be very talented.

writtenWit responds:

Thanks man. Sorry it was meant to just be a spoof on the Adventure Time intro so I tried to match the timing to that. But still I understand you're point!

3 Game Reviews

What a great idea! good job! I really like the simplicity of it :)

Amazing game!
I actually got here from PC Gamer recommending it as one of the best free games around. I've played 4 times already through different paths. The feeling you get as the game progresses is pure magic. Such a minimalistic gameplay and looks with impressive say behind it and a complex arsenal of feelings attached.
Thanks for sharing this experience with us.

Keep making magic!

Nice job man

As a fan of Raptor and Tyrian i have to say, thats awsome.
The ability to turn in place was really useful and its great. I really liked the design of the Helli itself BUT man, try to design the rest better. the enemies look awfull, totally speak in a different language and it doesn't seem good. the shots themselves just aswell. Its a very good looking game but you have got to put some action into it. not more enemies but action as in big explosions and changing rythem, uprising level of enemies and maybe a boss or two with shorted stages. just some of my ideas.

With all that said.